Wholesale Sales Representative
The position can be full or part-time with duties that include, but not limited to:
– Answer incoming customer calls, emails, and requests for information
– Make outgoing sales calls and emails
– Entering sales orders, process credit, card payments, prepare orders for shipping
– Prepare for and potentially participate in tradeshows
– Sales/Customer Service background or relevant work experience
– Impeccable phone etiquette
– Must have proven track record of successful team participation
– Must be self-motivated and deliver results with limited oversight
– Comfortability of working on a computer
Plus (all are not necessary to qualify):
– Existing clientele in woman’s apparel
Please submit your resume, please specify your hourly salary expectation, and a short cover letter detailing your experience and we will promptly respond to those who are qualified.
We are also always open to having summer interns for school credit.
The departments that we are looking for interns are the following:
- Branding/Product Development
- Marketing/Social Media
- Website Development
If interested in applying, please email us at email@example.com and make the subject what you are interested in apply for along with your resume attached.